Acer Aspire ES1-511-C59V 15.6" Genuine DC-IN Power Jack w/Cable DC30100SJ00
Product SKU: X0002246
Only 1 item in stock
1 item in stock
Out of stock
Back in stock
Want it delivered in USA by
Shipping & Returns
Apple iMac A1418 21.5" Late 2013 ME086LL/A Genuine Loud Speaker ER*
ITEM is in VERY GOOD working and cosmetic condition. Actual item pictured. 30 Days Warranty, Money Back guaranteed.
Bid with confidence, buy from a TRUSTED seller!
within 24 hours, after payment received (unless weekend or holiday).
If for some reason you are not satisfied with received item,
e-mail us through messaging system.
Please do not leave negative feedback before contacting us.
Customers satisfaction is important to us, money back guaranteed!
We value your time and business. MAKE THE BEST DEALS WITH US.
GOOD LUCK BIDDING! KS
1. What Shipping Methods are Available? For domestic orders we use USPS First Class or Priority. For items above $300 we use Fedex. For International Orders we use DHL, USPS International, UPS International Expedited.
2. How Long Will it Take To Get My Package? Handling time is 1 Business Day. Free Shipping takes 2-4 Business Days. We have other delivery options which are paid and are faster.
4. Do I Need an Account To Place Order? We do not force customers to open an account to purchase any item, however, if you create an account it's easier for you to manage details and orders.
5. Can I return or exchange the item? Returns will be accepted within 10 days of receiving the product, unless the item is AS-IS/PARTS which has no returns allowed.
6. Who pays for shipping if the item is defective or not working? We pay for return shipping for items not working or defective.
7. If the item is not defective and I want to return it, is it possible? If the items are not defective, or you simply didn't like them, you will have to pay for the return shipping. There will be a 20% restocking fee applicable.
8. What forms of payments do you accept? We accept all major credit cards, Paypal and Amazon.
9. What do I do if my package was lost or damaged? If a package arrives damaged, please contact us with images of the items and hold onto the merchandise and all packing materials until advised otherwise by the shipment company. If your shipment does not arrive when anticipated, you can track your order on the order tracking page.
10 Days Warranty, Money Back Guarantee.
A. If bought by mistake then;
1. Customer pays for return shipping
2. Restocking fees are 20%
Items ship within 24 hours, after payment received (unless weekend or holiday).
Please do not leave negative feedback before contacting us. Customers satisfaction is important to us, money back guaranteed!
Primary: USPS First Class or Priority.
$300 up: FedEx Ground or 2-Day for big items
When your return request is accepted, you’ll receive a return shipping label from either the seller , or you’ll be asked to purchase one directly from a carrier. Who covers the shipping costs depends on why you're returning it.
When you send your item back make sure a tracking number is added to your return request to avoid delays or issues in the refund process. If you use an our return label, tracking details are automatically uploaded. If you're using your own return label, the seller may have added the number for you. If not, you should manually add tracking details to the return.
Get your refund
Once the item is delivered to the seller and inspection is done, your refund should be processed within 2 business days. Your refund will be sent to your original payment method and funds are usually available within 3-5 business days.
Misuse of returns or the Money Back Guarantee
Engaging in activity as described in this policymay result in a range of actions, including issuing warnings to buyers, blocking buyers from requesting returns or refunds on the website, blocking buyers from opening claims, the loss of eBay Money Back Guarantee coverage, and account suspension.
Activity that is not allowed includes, but is not limited to:
Opening duplicate requests using other buyer protection programs
Colluding with a seller to wrongly declare an item's value for customs
Filing a chargeback after receiving a refund
Claiming an item was not received when there is proof of delivery to the buyer's address on the Order Details
Falsely claiming an item was not as described
Returning an item other than the original item received